NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) in Accelerated Deep Learning (2023)
How to Apply
Required application materials (submitted as PDFs):
- A resume or curriculum vitae which includes information related to programming skills, classes taken, research/work experience, and any other relevant information.
- A copy of your transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are fine.
- Contact information for two references (names, position, and email addresses - letters will be requested separately)
After preparing the above materials, please complete the online form by Friday, March 17th (submit application)
- Application deadline: March 17, 2023
- Acceptances emailed before April 7, 2023
- Program starts: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Program ends: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Must be and remain an undergraduate student in good standing.
- Must pursue a degree program.
- Must live in campus housing (off-site students)
- Must attend weekly seminars and programs.
- Must work a minimum of 36 hours per week at the REU site.
- Must prepare and submit a written report of the work done.
- Must give an oral presentation of work performed at the REU Site.
Remember, once you have accepted an offer from the program, you are obligated to complete the summer internship (all 10 weeks) and meet the program requirements.
- The application: https://www.nsfetap.org/award/145/opportunity/928
- The REU program faculty coordinators: Hui Zhao and Mark V. Albert
Any questions, comments, or concerns please email the REU site Principal Investigator: email@example.com